In 1991 Billy and Akaisha Kaderli retired at the age
of 38. Now, into their 4th decade of this
financially independent lifestyle, they invite you
to take advantage of their wisdom and experience.
Preferred Links Pages
Media Interviews with Billy and Akaisha
What is Retire Early Lifestyle?
Experiencing Covid in Mexico - One man's medical
Getting Covid in Panama - a personal story
- Tools and calculators to analyze your monetary situation in all areas
Education - Forums,
newsletters, sites to learn about investing, articles about money, market quotes
- Alternatives, retirement communities, assisted living options, walk-able cities, living car-free, aging
in place, women in community, trading homes, real estate pricing, renting, RVing.
Choices - Digital Nomads, Simplify your life,
save money, learn something new, choose a walk-able city, be car-free, find a
partner, friend, companion.
and Health Insurance Options
- Health insurance options, private, national, international, TRICARE and
Medicare. Learn how to save on medical bills. Health and wellness
Self-Education - Telemedicine,
Health library, nutrition, prevention and wellness, information on addictions, communications network
between doctors and patients, learn how to save on medical bills,
information on Medicare and more...
Young girl in Laos
- Expatriate medicine guide, benefits of medical tourism, international
dentists, hospitals, clinics, insurance, high standards of accreditation, Johns
Medical Alternative Care -
Bio-nutrition, Naturopathic Doctors, sports medicine, preventative care, leading
edge medical approaches.
Courses, Blogs, Radio Shows -
Educate yourself, stretch your dollars, travel, Digital Nomads, save money on
college courses, find your perfect retirement
spot, have fun!
- Financial books, travel books and guides...
- How to find great retirement spots, retirement overseas, aging in place, women
in community, Digital Nomads.
- Part time, seasonal, dream jobs, adventure jobs, working from home,
Digital Nomads, mentoring in retirement, freelance.
- Boat liveaboards, walk-able towns, living car-free.
Ancient bridge Hoi An, Vietnam
Travel and Hotel Information
- Our first hand hotel and travel information, travel stories and
Options - Housing
on the road, RVing, long-term stays, global house exchange, vacation
rentals, apart-hotels, hostels, Digital Nomads.
- Travel guides, tips, photos, packing lists, travel insurance, travel search
engines, travel accessories, traveling with children.
- Travel clubs, Elderhostel/Road Scholar, Loners on Wheels, international
travel, women travelers, yoga retreats and classes, Digital Nomads.
- Foundations, mentoring sites, helping children, local, international, teach,